What if my house is in bad shape?
We want to hear from you no matter the condition of your house. We are interested in houses that might be good investments, regardless of condition.
Why should I use HTCT versus using a Realtor?
We guarantee that you will have a quick, hassle free sale with HTCT. You won’t need to worry about finding a Realtor that you can trust who will price your home appropriately. You won’t need to stage furniture or have open houses with strangers walking through your home. You won’t need to negotiate ANY repairs. You won’t have to stress whether the buyer will actually close.
Does HTCH buy condos and other types of homes?
We buy condos, townhouses, duplexes, multi-tenant buildings, and commercial properties.
Does HTCH buy mobile homes?
On a case by case basis.
How does HTCT’s house buying process work?
We follow a quick and simple process that makes things easy for sellers:
- Contact us
- We visit your house and meet with you
- You receive a cash offer (no obligation)
- Close on your schedule
Can I sell my house to you even if I am behind on payments?
Simple answer: YES!
Does HTCH charge a fee to visit my house and make an offer?
No. Our service is FREE! We do not charge for evaluation and cash offer.
Am I under any obligation if I request a cash offer or arrange a visit with HTCT?
There’s no obligation. You are free to accept or decline our offer.
Can HTCT answer more of my questions?
We are happy to answer any and all questions you might have.
Send us your question online or call us at 877.221.8080 anytime!
How long does it take to sell my house through HTCT?
We typically can close within 10-14 days, or longer if desired.
Does HTCT pay market value for my house?
We invest time and money to renovate the houses we buy. After evaluating the condition of your house, we make a fair, no-obligation cash offer that is based on the expected market value of your house after a full renovation. We invest our time and money to get the house into good shape and back on the market.
Our services give many benefits to the seller, including:
- No worry about repairs or cleanup
- No need to deal with realtors or realtor commissions
- No need to cover typical closing costs
- Receive cash quickly for your house: NO delays from banks, NO deals falling through due to financing issues
- Close on your schedule when you’re ready
How does HTCT establish the cash offer made for my house?
- Current condition of your house
- Approximate cost of repairs and renovations required
- Approximate time it will take to renovate your house
- Post-renovation value of your house, compared to other homes in the area
- Approximate real estate commissions required to sell your home after renovation
- Cost of maintaining house until it is ready to sell, including insurance, utilities, taxes, loan payments, etc.
The estimated post-renovation value of the house, minus these costs, helps us arrive at the cash offer that we make.